- Pulse Frequency 0.5Hz - 200Hz
- Dual Voltage
The AHP AlphaTIG 200X is one of our biggest selling TIG welders and with good reason. The 200X offers ACDC TIG welding with the ability to control the AC frequency from 40-200hz. This allows the operator to shape the cone of the arc exactly how they want to get more or less penetration.
The 200X also has pulse TIG functionality that allows you to pulse anywhere from .5 - 200 pulses per second allowing you to control the heat input with expert precision.
- Will do 1/4" aluminum and 3/8" mild steel and 110/220 volts and is capable of welding 7018, 6013.
- Advanced Inverter Technology with PWM (Pulse Width Modulation) Using IGBT technology.
- Square-wave inverter 4 aluminum welding with pulse frequency allowing for simple setup and operating.
- Unit features HF start tig and includes a foot pedal for great tig welding control and operation.
- 12' Superflex Cable with 35mm Dinse Connector
- Gas Flow Meter with Hose
- Foot Pedal
- Stick Electrode Holder
- Ground Clamp
- 110 / 220 Adaptor
- TIG Consumable Kit
- Minimum amp start on dc/ac: 10a/20a
- TIG (GTAW) amps/volts @ duty cycle: 200 a, 20 v @ 60% 200 a, 18 v @ 60%
- TIG open circuit voltage (OCV): no
- Stick (SMAW) amps/volts @ duty cycle: 200 a, 28 v @ 35% 155a, 26.4 v @ 100%
- Stick open circuit voltage (OCV): 70 v
- Input voltage/phase/hz: 110v / 240v 50/60 hz
- Input amps max inrush and running amps: 220v 43a / 33a @220v MMA 28a/22a@220v TIG
- Input amps max running amps: 110v 36 a/ 29a @110v TIG 46a/37a@ 110v MMA
- Approx. Unit weight (pounds): 50
- Dimensions (WxLxH): 9"x21"x17"
- Foot pedal: yes
- Anti stick control: yes
- HF start TIG: yes
- 2t/4t torch trigger panel control: yes
- Start amps (2t/4t trigger function): 10 - 200amps
- End amps (2t/4t trigger function): 10 - 200 amps
- Post flow(gas): 0-10 seconds
- Ac balance control: -5 to +5
- Ac frequency range: 40-200hz
- Pulse frequency range: .5 to 200hz
- Pulse amp control: 10 - 200 welding amps
- Pulse time on (width) 10-90% of pulse cycle"
- Weld steel to a maximum of 5/16" single pass (240V)
- Weld steel to a maximum of 3/16" single pass (120V)
- Weld steel to a maximum of 1/2" multi-pass(240V)
- Weld steel to a maximum of 3/8" multi-pass (120V)
- Weld aluminum to a maximum of 1/4" single pass (240V)
- Weld aluminum to a maximum of 1/8" single pass (120V)
- Weld aluminum to a maximum of 3/8" multi-pass (240V)
- Weld aluminum to a maximum of 1/4" multi-pass (120V)
- Weld to a minimum of .007" Steel
- Weld to a minimum of .020" Aluminum
- Weld with a minimum of 1/16" diameter electrode
- Weld with a maximum of 1/8" diameter electrode (240V)
- Weld with maximum of 3/32"-1/8" diameter electrode (120V)
TIG limits are recommended based off of practical limits and industry recommended standards for single and multi-pass welds.
Stick min/mas recommendations are general and may vary between manufacturers and electrode types.